1-2 weeks after the initial engagement, we’ll help you identify performance gaps. Our proprietary performance tuning takes a waved approach to performance analysis and tuning – from application settings down to tuning specific SQL execution plans within the CA PPM database. Our performance management guides are practitioners who have ”lived” management, support, and development roles for large instances.
Performance management services include:
- User-based insights: Beginning with an in-depth look at usage across the application—based on the actual user experience—our team will show you where to get started.
- Protective analysis: We proactively monitor your CA PPM environment to identify issues with monthly reviews and constant analysis.
- Actionable results: Using information collected from your CA PPM instance, our team will analyze the data to develop an actionable strategy with proven results.
- Comparative benchmarking: Benchmarking and intelligent insight help you see how your instance of CA PPM performs when compared with similarly-sized instances.
- Problem identification: Our team of experts will show you a list of the slowest CA PPM actions, so you can pinpoint performance deficiencies.