One to two weeks after the initial engagement, we’ll help you identify performance gaps. Our proprietary performance tuning takes a waved approach to performance analysis and tuning – from application settings down to tuning specific SQL execution plans within the Clarity database. Our Clarity PPM performance management guides are practitioners who have ”lived” management, support, and development roles for large instances.
Clarity PPM performance management services include:
- User-based insights: Beginning with an in-depth look at usage across the application—based on the actual user experience—our team will show you where to get started.
- Protective analysis: We proactively monitor your Clarity PPM environment to identify issues with monthly reviews and constant analysis.
- Actionable results: Using information collected from your Clarity PPM instance, our team will analyze the data to develop an actionable strategy with proven results.
- Comparative benchmarking: Benchmarking and intelligent insight help you see how your instance of Clarity PPM performs when compared with similarly-sized instances.
- Problem identification: Our team of experts will show you a list of the slowest Clarity PPM actions, so you can pinpoint performance deficiencies.
How is Rego Different?
Resources we had assigned to us were very knowledgeable, responsive and helpful. We had numerous sessions which they attended to help us thru our upgrade activities across each of our environments culminating with our product deployment over the course of a Saturday. Any issues that were identified, were reviewed and resolved in a timely manner and communication was good throughout the process.
It is clear that the Rego team members are great friends—like family, makes me feel good to be around people who care about each other. Wish we could do events as well as this.
Rego assists us with integrations, upgrades and other various items as needed. The quality of resources Rego has hired fits our needs and we will continue to use Rego as our PPM partner.
I can’t say enough about Rego. Everyone from our executives to our team members are aligned and having success in the tool because of them.
Screens that took more than 20-30 sec to show up now take very few sec (2-4 sec). This is awesome and dramatically impacts the user experience.
I just wanted to drop you both a quick note to thank you for the time and energy you put into completing the PPM Assessment for us. The information you provided us in the Executive Summary and other supporting documents achieved our goals. Thank you again for all of your work – it is very much appreciated.
A huge thanks to you both for your help and guidance! In 40 years of working with other companies and consultants, this has been one of the most positive and constructive working arrangements I’ve had. Your demonstration, day in and day out, of your genuine interest in our success has been welcome and much appreciated. Thank you! It’s been a true pleasure working with you!
Ramesh solved our problem this morning and it is a big relief. His knowledge and your stepping up reflects the expertise and professionalism we have experience with Rego over these many years.
Built a whole portfolio management charter with Rego as part of the contract process.