1 – Collection of data
We collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, register for an event, make a purchase, apply for a job, request for customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, payment information, information about your company and current position, employment history, and any other information you choose to provide. Our registration forms for webinars, events, and information on Rego Consulting sites require a few mandatory details: full name, a valid business e-mail address, company, and in some cases work title and/or your preferred project management tool.
You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to do so. Please be aware that the user name you choose, the e-mail address you provide, and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this website intentionally (depending on choices you make during the registration process, or depending on the way in which the site is configured) or unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). As on many websites, the site administrator may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information.
2 – Use of data
We may use information about you for the following purposes:
- Improve your user experience on this site;
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Rego Consulting and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected, and which is necessarily contemplated by the collection of such information or is otherwise explicitly mentioned in the process of collection.
3 – Cookies
4 – Minors
The site administrator might not allow persons who are aged sixteen or younger to become members of this site. For more information, please contact the site administrator.
5 – Editing or deleting your account information
Changes may be made to this policy from periodically. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through prominent notices such as a statement on the homepage or an email notification on your e-mail address registered with us.
7 – Contact information
If you have any questions about this policy or about this website, please feel free to contact the site administrator.