Digital Ecosystem Assessment
Drive Transformation with People, Process, and Tools.
Rego can help you create a thriving environment. We understand an interconnected ecosystem is essential to drive digital transformation and will assess your current technology stack to determine if optimization is required.
- Do you have the right ecosystem components yet lack an interconnected end-to-end solution?
- Are your applications getting in the way of an optimized business process?
- Do you need a strategic roadmap and phased execution plan that includes people, process, and tools?
Rego’s experts will discover opportunities to optimize the value of your digital ecosystem with a proven assessment approach. Limited availability. Contact us for a FREE assessment.
Revitalize Your Implementation
Maximize the Return on Your Investment.
Clarity PPM provides seemingly endless capacity for configuration, but many companies are lured down this pathway until their environment is out of control. The good news is that it is not too late to back away from over-configuration and revitalize your implementation. We have many clients performing fresh-start upgrades or putting together formal projects to remove over-configuration or even customization.
Rego Expert Guides can help you retain core out of the box (OOTB) functionality while ensuring that you know when it is appropriate to stray from OOTB solutions. By developing an attribute process that identifies and maintains core OOTB attributes, you will have access to the views and reports that provide immediate value and the ability to as many of the portlets as you need. Revitalizing your Clarity PPM environment creates a clean, supportable environment with room for continued maturity—without any unnecessary clutter.
Clarity PPM Innovation
Improve Value, Drive Efficiency, and Increase Reliability.
As enterprise-level interconnectivity continues to rise, many organizations find that they lack a tightly integrated toolset for their PPM solution.
Rego simplifies the way you work by leveraging the best Clarity PPM innovations and functionality. Choose from our pre-built innovations that are ready to use out-of-the-box or a customized solution. Our standard code base allows us to quickly build new connectors and innovations, which drives business productivity.
Value to You:
- Low-cost, high-value solutions that fill functional gaps
- Reduces or eliminates redundant applications and solutions
- Improves cross-solution productivity
- Increases end-user adoption
- Reduces or removes administrative activities
Best Practice Implementations
Receive Rapid ROI with Rego’s Proven Approach.
At Rego, we have seen every kind of implementation. We’ll help you start strong with templates and practices developed during hundreds of Clarity PPM deployments that will give you rapid ROI and the end-user adoption you need to be successful.
How can Rego help you?
- New Clarity PPM Implementation. Proven methodologies and pre-built content enable rapid deployment and adoption.
- Revitalized or New Functionality. Deploy new functionality within an existing instance or revitalize an existing implementation that adds reports, portlets, processes, and user interface improvements.
- On Premise to SaaS Migration. Our expert guides have extensive migration experience and can lead you to a successful outcome.
- Integrations. Rego can help to integrate your instance with 3rd party applications including HR, financial, time, help desk, Jira, and more.
Clarity PPM Integrations
Low-Cost Integrations. World-Class Service.
Rego offers hundreds of low-cost, pre-built integrations that drive PPM productivity while saving you time and money. Choose from one of our out-of-the-box solutions or let us create a customized solution for you. Our Expert Guides can get you integrated safely and functioning quickly on an interconnected, end-to-end solution.
Value to You:
- Improve efficiency of entire PPM solution
- Eliminate or reduce administrative activities, including double entry
- Ensure data consistency, availability, and visibility
- Increase end-user adoption and productivity
Optimize Clarity PPM Performance.
Are your users complaining about sluggish navigation, long load times, or slow reporting? Is performance contributing to negative end-user perception? We can help.
We take waved approach to performance analysis and tuning–from application settings to specific SQL execution plans within the Clarity PPM database:
- User-based insights: Beginning with an in-depth look at usage across the application—based on the actual user experience—our team will show you where to get started.
- Protective analysis: We proactively monitor your Clarity PPM environment to identify issues with monthly reviews and constant analysis.
- Actionable results: Using information collected from your Clarity PPM instance, our team will analyze the data to develop an actionable strategy with proven results.
- Comparative benchmarking: Benchmarking and intelligent insight help you see how your instance performs when compared with similarly-sized instances.
- Problem identification: Our Expert Guides will show you a list of the slowest Clarity PPM actions so that you can pinpoint performance deficiencies.
Take control of your performance issues. Call us today to schedule your free demonstration.
Clarity PPM SaaS Migration Support
Comprehensive Google Cloud Migration Service.
Are you anxious about your Clarity SaaS migration to the Google Cloud? Rego is here to help you transition successfully with our comprehensive pre-migration planning:
- Assessment Services
- Upgrade Assistance
- Reduction of Technical Debt
- Security Review
Rego Expert Guides can also help you migrate with confidence through our Google Cloud migration services:
- Oversight and Best Practices
- Remediation Services
RegoXchange also includes portlets and workflows in Postgres format to assist with your transition. After your migration is complete, simply navigate to your RegoXchange user account, uncheck the Oracle box, and check the Postgres box. Your account will filter based on coded content for your new database.
Let Rego help you reduce risk and eliminate stress. Contact us about Rego’s Clarity PPM Postgres migration best practices planning and execution.
Training/Organizational Change Management
Ensure Successful End-User Adoption.
Rego specializes in developing and delivering Clarity PPM training. Our solution-based training approach enables your users and increases enterprise efficiency. Effective OCM involves ensuring business continuity while helping your team align with new PPM solutions and strategies.
Choose from a full suite of standard technical and functional courses or let Rego guide you through the development of a custom, solution-based strategy. Our flexible, collaborative approach means that we are here to help when and where you need us—virtually or onsite.
Rego can help you design a change management approach that drives innovation and ensures successful end-user adoption.
Clarity PPM and Agile
Move from Project to Product with Agile Innovation.
Rego’s 200 Expert Guides are Project, Product, and Portfolio Management experts who understand how to implement Agile, wherever you are on the roadmap between Waterfall, a hybrid approach, and a fully Agile solution. Let our experts support your organization’s business transformation from a project to product model.
Rego supports end-to-end Rally Software® implementations and offers Agile Coaching, Agile Transformation, Agile Program Management, and Agile Workshops. Our 650+ referenceable customers include 50% of Fortune 100 and 70% of Fortune 20 companies.
Rego Guides are certified experts (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban) with years of leadership experience supervising large scale Agile transformations. As the go-to partner for Rally Software® services and licensing, Rego’s deep understanding of the technology ecosystem, multiple toolsets, and technology processes allow us to serve as your Rally Software® advisor and technologist. We can help your organization mature from a set of disconnected tools and processes to an organization with deep insights into your programs.
Same-Day Admin Support.
Focus on what’s truly important: managing and delivering work. Let Rego handle the rest.
- Named Resources
- Unmatched Response Time (100% same-day)
- Upgrade Support
|Level 0/1 Support||Level 2/3 Support|
Discover why so many companies rely on Rego for Managed Support.
Over a 1000 Ready-to-Use Solutions.
The RegoXchange Library houses over a thousand of ready-to-use solutions. This arm of the company is not-for-profit, and clients can access free samples of portlets, reports, technical tricks, and workflows in theBasiX section of the library or subscribe to theWorX for full access to new content. Subscriptions pay for ongoing solution development.
We recently converted our most popular coded content (portlets and workflows) to Postgres format in response to the Clarity PPM SaaS migration to the Google Cloud.
After your SaaS migration, log into RegoXchange and navigate to account settings, uncheck the Oracle box, and check the Postgres box. Your account will then filter on coded content compatible with the Postgres database format.
Enterprise PPM Solutions–Simple, Powerful, Useable.
As the number one global reseller of Clarity PPM, Rego is your go-to partner for Clarity PPM and Rally Software® sales and implementations.
Our Expert Guides can help speed up your digital transformation using the leading enterprise project and portfolio tools. Whether you want to leverage Apptio for Project Financial Planning, integrate Rally Software®, or increase capacity with additional licenses, Rego can help.
Innovative Solutions for Your PMO or EPMO.
Rego specializes in developing and maturing world-class project management offices (PMOs) and enterprise project management offices (EPMOs). Let our team guide you through PMO or EPMO creation, a current state assessment, and a strategic roadmap for your future using our proven PPM process methodology:
- Defining business needs before addressing how to build the solution
- Leaving organizations self-sustaining instead of just delivering processes and tools
- Increasing organizational change awareness across the enterprise through cross-departmental communication and collaboration
Together, we will build a repeatable, simplified framework so that you can drive value for your entire business ecosystem.
Clarity PPM Upgrades
Over 1000 Successful Clarity PPM Upgrades.
No other company understands Clarity PPM implementations better than Rego—we average one upgrade every three days.
Upgrades should not create stress for your internal support team or resources. We use upgrades to connect with end-users, provide training, and drive project momentum. We help you start strong using practices developed during hundreds of Clarity PPM deployments.
- Unmatched expertise
- Options—start fresh or upgrade your existing environment
- Training and support to optimize your investment
Our proven approach gives you the rapid ROI and end-user adoption you need to be successful.
Free Health Assessment
How Healthy is Your Clarity PPM Investment?
Are you looking for actionable insights to boost performance? Take advantage of our free health assessment for current Clarity PPM clients.
- Identify improvement areas
- Work with senior, expert practitioners
- Apply a proven methodology to your needs
Network, Learn, and Engage at the Largest PPM Conference in the World.
RegoUniversity is the largest and most respected Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) and Agile conference in the world, and it is the best place to network with peers in your industry. By attending the event you will have access to the same consultants who have helped to guide over 600 organizations in PPM and Agile.
Our clients wanted us to create a forum where they could network with their peers, learn best practices, engage in debates and knowledge-sharing, and not feel like they were being sold something. In response to this, we created RegoUniversity.
Every year we gather the brightest minds in the PPM and Agile industry in one place, with over 100 different companies represented, so we can learn together in interactive classes based on real-life experience.