Want more information? Watch our 12 minute overview here.
No Customization or Limitations.
The Action Item Email Responder is simple to set up and simple to use. It leverages 100% out-of-the-box capabilities – no customizations. It is supported on CA PPM (Clarity PPM) On-Premise and CA PPM (Clarity PPM) On Demand – in any version of CA PPM (Clarity PPM) 13.x and above. It will support any mail client. And because users can respond directly from within their email, you can expect to see much faster response times for actions. The value for your users:
- Increases adoption and perception of CA PPM (Clarity PPM)
- Reduces cycle time for responses.
Here’s what you get.
- When you sign up for the service, you’ll receive the following:
Unlimited use of the service—you can use this for every workflow process approval or response needed on any object. No volume or other restrictions.
- In addition to this unlimited use, Rego will kick-start your usage by providing:
Basic setup and knowledge transfer on how to write GEL that calls and uses the service
- One custom-built workflow that uses the email responder service
Example Timesheet Submission
Example Budget Submission