Learn about PPM with Josh Leone, the engineer responsible for technical innovation at Rego, in our latest podcast. As the former director of Clarity SWAT at Computer Associates (CA), Josh has an insider’s take on the industry. In his down time you can find him coaching basketball, playing pinball, and supporting his community as they deal with devastating wildfires.
More technical innovation in this episode . . .
- SAVE $300 @ LARGEST CLARITY PPM USER CONFERENCE | Join RegoUniversity April 22-26, 2018
This is the single most attended Clarity PPM training, networking, and knowledge-sharing event, with over 200 PPM community members, representing 100+ companies and institutions. This is a great opportunity to enhance technical, functional, and governance skills, perform business analysis, and learn best practices in the most significant PPM disciplines. Here are five reasons you can’t miss this PPM conference. And here’s a link to a sample justification letter you can use to make your business case for attending.
- FREE ServiceNow JIRA BUG TRACKER | ServiceNow App StoreCreate your problem or defect in ServiceNow and use this integration to sync back to Jira Bug. From there your developers can do their work in Jira. As bugs get updated in Jira they will be reflected back to ServiceNow in real time using Webhooks of JIRA. Built on an enterprise-level infrastructure, JiraBugTracker meets stringent corporate governance needs. It offers world-class performance, security, reliability, and worldwide connectivity. When JiraBugTracker is installed you can easily integrate and synchronize data between JIRA and ServiceNow Problem Management System.
- FREE ServiceNow JIRA CONNECTOR | ServiceNow App StoreThis ServiceNow to Jira integration is an Agile lifecycle based technical innovation. Create your Agile phases in ServiceNow and sync them to Jira. From there your developers can do their work in Jira. As stories get updated in Jira they will be reflected back to ServiceNow in real time. As you track time in the Jira worklog, that time will be reflected in ServiceNow timecards.
- FREE PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT AND JASPERSOFT CLASSES |Space is Limited, Join Now Rego offers free half-day classes throughout the year that always fill to capacity and have been attended by over 800 people. Save a seat for yourself and read the back story of how these classes began.
- HOW TO SETUP AN RMO THE RIGHT AWAY | WHITE PAPERRego’s own Grant Zemont has put together this report to help your company learn the best practices for setting up a resource management office correctly. Download the free report here.
- FREE WEBINAR | Communicating the Value of Project and Portfolio Management.You know project management can deliver amazing ROI for projects and companies. But does your leadership? Or team? And how do you define the value of PPM—both personally and for your organization? Join two of Rego’s senior PPM consultants, Wes McCoubrie and Jen Scarlato, as they tackle how to identify what PPM can really do for you and the strategies you can use for effective promotion.
- ACTION ITEM RESPONDER, Clarity PPM
Respond to Action Items Directly from Your Email Stakeholders, resource managers, project managers, and others can respond to actions simply and easily within their email—eliminating the extra login step while presenting all of the information needed to make the decision within the body of the email. And, they can attach notes to the email that are fed into Clarity PPM as well—making the process even more efficient. This new technical innovation will work for ANY type of workflow needing a response.
We’re covering all this and more in Episode 7 of The PPM Podcast, available here.
The PPM Podcast is hosted by Steve Winchester and Camille Pack and produced by Michael Murdock. We hope you enjoy listening to this episode as much as we enjoyed making it!
Questions, comments, or a favorite project management movie? Technical innovation you want us to cover? Shoot us an email at email@example.com