We try not to take ourselves too seriously at Rego Consulting, but when it comes to delivering the best PPM consulting and services, we are absolutely serious. Our focus and drive was recently recognized when Rego was named one of the Top 10 Project Management Solution Providers for 2017.
The Top 10 Project Management Solution Providers award, which is given annually by CIOApplications Magazine, recognizes organizations who have an ability to build innovative solutions, deliver quality, and create economic efficiencies for their customers. And we were in good company. Other organizations receiving recognition included Clarizen, LiquidPlanner, PlanView, Sciforma, and Smartsheet.
Rego’s innovation team is led by Chief Technology Officer, Josh Leone. His team has developed some really cool stuff:
- An Action Item Email Responder that allows PPM users to respond to action item requests directly in email. Approvers no longer need to go into the tool to update a process.
- Pre-Built Base Kits for PPM with the most common update sets and training. This allows Rego to implement a PPM system in less time for less cost.
- Over 100 pre-built integrations (and growing) for HR, Agile, ERP/Financial Systems, Vendor Management, Time Management, Schedulers, and Data Migrations.
- Innovative help for companies considering a move to an Agile workspace or those looking for a bi-modal approach to Agile and Waterfall.
- Solutions and services for Business Intelligence, Application Portfolio Management, IT Financial Management, and the Resource Management Office.
And his team is not stopping there. We recently released a bi-directional integration for ServiceNow PPM and Microsoft Project (MSP).
Innovation is key to driving down the cost of implementation and support, and it’s key to helping our customers gain greater ROI from their PPM investment. That’s why one of Rego’s core missions is to deliver innovative PPM solutions.
If you’re looking for an integration or innovative solution to improve your PPM experience, take a moment and contact Rego. There’s a good chance we already have a solution.
Rego Drives PPM Innovation