SALT LAKE CITY, January 9, 2018 – Rego Consulting has been recognized by CIOApplications Magazine as one of their Top 10 Project Management Solution Providers for 2017. Rego is recognized for helping customers build a competitive advantage and transform their business.
Rego Consulting was among several companies vetted by the CIOApplications selection panel for the Top 10 Project Management Solution Providers award, which consists of CEO’s, CIO’s, VC’s, industry analysts, and the publications editorial board. Award recipients—which included Asana, Clarizen, LiquidPlanner, Planview, Sciforma, and Smartsheet—were based on the company’s ability to build innovative solutions, time-focused delivery, and economic efficiencies in delivery solutions.
“We are just thrilled to be recognized as a top PPM solution provider,” said Dan Greer, President of Rego Consulting. “Rego has a core mission to deliver innovative PPM solutions that allow our customers to gain measurable ROI from their PPM investment through driving down the cost if implementation and support.”
Rego has several recent innovations that have help us achieve the Top 10 Project Management Solution Providers award:
- An Action Item Email Responder that allows PPM users to respond to action item requests directly in email. Approvers no longer need to go into the tool to act on an action item.
- Pre-Built Base Kits for PPM with the most common update sets and training. This allows Rego to implement a PPM system in less time, for less cost.
- Over 100 pre-built integrations (and growing) for HR, Agile, ERP/Financial Systems, Vendor Management, Time Management, Schedulers, Data Migrations and more.
- Innovative help for companies who are considering a move to an Agile workspace or those looking for a bi-modal approach of Agile and Waterfall.
- Solutions and services for Business Intelligence, Application Portfolio Management, IT Financial Management, and Resource Management Office.
“Rego Consulting has performed hundreds of successful PPM implementations across every industry,” said Josh Leone Chief Technology Officer at Rego Consulting. “We have 140 PPM experts at the company, and their experiences and insights allow us to innovate at a fast pace, so our customers get solutions they can apply immediately.”
Since 2007, Rego has helped guide over 600 companies to achieve a higher return on their PPM software investment by energizing their systems with more efficient configurations, higher performance, greater reliability, and professional support. To learn more about Rego’s visit www.regoconsulting.com.
Rego Drives Clarity PPM Innovation
Rego would be delighted to show you how we can meet your Clarity consulting needs. Contact us for a free health assessment or demo today, and be sure to join our mailing list below.