We’ve got some important RegoUniversity reminders to share with you before you head out to Washington D.C.
RegoUniversity is the most respected Clarity PPM conference out there, with lots of perks for attendees. You’ll get to meet the folks who have worked for 60% of Fortune 20 companies, building out their PMOs and providing training to more than 400,000 people.
It has lots of useful information about the conference.
Finding the app is pretty simple.
- Search for “CrowdCompass” on the App Store, the Google Play Store, or click below.
- Install that app. Then, once inside the app, search for “RegoUniversity” (one word). You will see 2018 available for download.
- After installing and opening up “RegoUniversity 2018,” you will be able to sync the classes you registered for (scroll down this blog for instructions), see maps, find other attendees, and more!
Options to check-in and pickup your badge:
- Sunday, April 22nd, 3:00-5:00PM—registration table in the foyer
- Sunday Night Welcome Reception, 6:00-9:00PM—Lansdowne Terrace Ballroom. Join us for hors d’oeuvres and pre-conference networking.
- Monday – Thursday, April 23-26, 7:30-9:00AM—registration table in the conference area
If you’ve already been to RegoUniversity—remember to pack your collector pins and lanyard. You can be part of the cool club!
RegoUniversity is business casual.
Laptops are strongly encouraged.
We have many interactive sessions and Open Labs for 1:1 Guidance.
Each participant is entitled up to 30-minutes of lab time.
Please sign up at the Lab Location.
Availability is first-come, first-serve.
Conference IP Address
For those who need it, this is the Public Facing IP Address you can provide your security group for clearance: 184.108.40.206.
We have updated information on how to get your PMI credits here.
Use our special code for a discount.
If you haven’t scheduled it yet, book your shuttle now. Get Rego’s reduced shuttle rate between the airport and the resort. Only $30 round-trip when you use the code REGO0419.
Follow these instructions to make sure you sign up for the correct classes.
- Open your “Registration Confirmed – RegoUniversity 2018” email from Kristie Georgell, and click the link to modify your agenda.
- In the new window, enter your email address & confirmation number (from the email).
- Click on “Enter Agenda Builder.”
- Add classes to your Agenda . . .
- Scroll to the bottom click NEXT, click NEXT, click FINISH.
We are expecting very mild weather with highs in the mid 60’s. For a detailed weather forecast, click here
In Washington D.C. the cherry blossoms are starting to bloom along the tidal basin. Whether you’re looking for an evening out or extending your stay and visiting the capital city, Rego’s Nicole Frederick has recommendations for your trip.
Give yourself a night on the town.
That’s about it for our RegoUniversity reminders. Don’t forget that RegoUniversity 2019–sponsored by Broadcom–will be held in San Diego, California at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa this September. It’s not too late to get the early bird pricing, so register now to get 3 days of impactful training, networking, and beachfront views for just $1100.
Rego Drives Clarity PPM Innovation