We just finished another successful RegoUniversity. It was amazing to see everyone who came—great clients, great classes, great activities. We had an incredible time. Here’s a link to many course presentations you can download.
If you were with us, thank you for coming. Here’s some fun stats:
- Over 40 people teaching
- Over 115 Rego staff and family
- Over 100 classes taught
- Over 200 attendees
- Over 50 miles in steps logged by our event coordinator
- Over 70 one-on-one sessions in the labs
- Over 4.5 as the average rating across all classes (out of 5)
- 1 person who streamed videos nearly the entire time (not sure who it was, but the internet usage reports confirmed)
- 1 reference to one of the greatest movies of the year (see blog title)
- 1 person who ate his first ever s’more, with over 50 s’mores consumed
- 1 rock graffitied with “rego” in the fire-pit (photo on the right)
- We cannot begin to count the beverages consumed. . . .
Comments from our survey:
- Everything was well organized. Classes were great. Events were great and everyone was so welcoming.
- I attended it last year also, but it’s worthwhile to hear what other customers are doing and what they are struggling with.
- Great food and conversation!!
- Great information and interaction with participants.
- Great opportunity to discuss with peers. Loved it!
- Highly useful. I like hearing about others.
- Round tables are always my favorite sessions. Very valuable exchange of information.
- Thanks for the open conversation and sharing examples of other companies.
- Thought provoking, already took actions to tie champions to communication!
- Valuable information, thank you.
- Very helpful, it enabled me to validate our approach. It also put me in contact with others that are and have made big jump upgrades.
- Very helpful sessions, triggered additional items we need to be thinking of as we roll out PPM.
- Very informative. I will take this home and make near immediate use of what was presented.
- Best staff!
- Rego is #1.
- Personal contact to the Rego staff. The whole organization was outstanding. Very productive but informal atmosphere.
- Bonding with Rego is the best.
- Best RegoU yet—smoothly run and excellent networking.
Thanks to everyone who made this a great event.
Let Rego Be Your Guide
Join us live and in-person at RegoUniversity–sponsored by Broadcom–in San Diego Sept 29-Oct 2 and learn from the expert guides who deliver Clarity PPM (CA PPM) and Agile services to 60% of Fortune 20 companies. We’re looking forward to having another successful RegoUniversity at Paradise Point Resort & Spa.
For a full list of Clarity Services, visit regoconsulting.com.