In today’s Q&A, we’ll guide you through the resolution of five Clarity PPM issues we’ve seen crop up from time to time, like why you might get the “invalid relational operator” in GEL and how to handle a resource rate that varies by investment type.
We also have a week’s worth of new releases available from the RegoXchange in our Countdown to CA World 2016, including the deck for a Resource Management Course and free quick reference cards for Accessing Resources and Creating Custom Filters, Adding Resource Skills, Configuring the Resource List, and Managing Resource Allocations. The whole list is here.
You can find several additional free trainings and events, like a half-day of Portfolio Management help and regoUniversity technical, functional, and governance training for Clarity PPM, at the bottom of this post.
1. Why are my Relational Operators (in SQL inside GEL) invalid?
2. How can we set up the Rate Matrix to account for resources whose rates vary by investment?
3. How do you Remove ETC from an “Effort Task”?
4. Can we re-order Input Controls?
5. How do you get the “Relative Date” in an Input Control?
Please feel free to comment on any alternative answers you’ve found in the CA Community posting here. We love your input (always).
1. I know this used to work, but I’m getting an “invalid relational operator” error in GEL when trying to do the simple query below using a “less than” sign. It’s inside CDATA tags. Version 14.3. Thoughts??