Dear Community Members,
In this week’s Learn PPM with Rego, we’ll explore five Clarity PPM (CA PPM) questions and answers.
- How do you override the Project Overall Status Report values?
- Gel Process Writing | When writing a CSV file, how can we make it blank instead of displaying null?
- Where is this strange date coming from in our Calendar Table?
- Is the vendor code tracked when we post a contractor’s timesheets?
- Can you help us with the delimiters in our Gel Script?
Please feel free to comment on any alternative answers you’ve found within the CA Community here.
We love your input (always).
Is there a way to override the value that shows the Overall status as “Red/Yellow/Green,” so that when the Schedule is “RED” the Overall Status will show as “RED,” without considering the values in Scope and Cost?
We want this override anywhere the “Triple Constraint” (Schedule/Cost/Scope) is used, so whenever Schedule is RED, Overall STATUS is RED.
Change the weighting factor in the calculation so that the Schedule Status has a higher weight and forces a project to show as red if it’s behind schedule.
When writing a CSV file, how can we make it blank instead of displaying null?
In the query, we used NVL(TO_CHAR(INVID),’null’) INVID to make sure all numbers were first characters. Then we made them ‘null’ as a true string (instead of GEL adding it later). Finally, the column write looked like this: