CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, and Rego are holding face-to-face User Groups across North America to discuss the exciting future of Clarity PPM and our long-term commitment to outstanding services and support.
Clarity PPM is here to stay. Come hear about the roadmap, participate in our open Q/A forum, and let us know how we can support you.
Below, RSVP at the event link to join us.
RSVP for Toronto — User Group
April 3 @ 10AM – 2:00PM
Hockey Hall of Fame
30 Yonge St, Toronto, ON
RSVP for Raleigh, NC — User Group
April 9 @ 10AM – 2:00PM
305 Church at N Hills St, Raleigh, NC
RSVP for Charlotte, NC — User Group
April 11 @ 9AM – 11:00AM
8825 Andrew Carnegie Blvd, Charlotte, NC
Do you know about the PPM Global Alliance?
Rego is a founding member of the PPM Global Alliance—an international collective of expert PPM consultancies dedicated to delivering the highest standard in PPM software and services to organizations across the globe
- Passionately committed to increasing customer satisfaction
- Work together to achieve excellence
- Trust, openness, and integrity
- Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation in PPM
Benefits of Working with PPM Global Alliance
- Expert PPM Consultants (15+ years’ experience)
- Global Network of Software & Services Providers
- Shared Knowledge & Tools from Trusted Consultancies
Founding Members of PPM Global Alliance
Upgrading to Clarity PPM 15.1?
We’ve performed hundreds of upgrades for on-premise and on-demand Clarity PPM installations. Here’s what we can tell you about the latest releases.
Upgrades from 15.x to 15.x versions are faster and easier:
- Average effort is 20-30% less than prior version upgrades
- Average duration is 10-20% faster
Why it’s easy:
- No major changes in the workflow engine
- No major data model changes for Classic modules
- Most development is related to Modern UX functionality
We average two upgrades per week, and we’re happy to help when you’re ready to move up.
The Modern UX is a Journey
As the Modern UX develops, we’re helping organizations plan their roadmap.
We recommend a crawl-walk-run approach, and we’re happy to share what we’ve learned about using the Modern UX in tandem with Classic.
RegoUniversity 2019, Sponsored by Broadcom
September 29—October 2
San Diego, CA
By attending the event, you’ll have access to the same consultants who have helped to guide over 600 organizations in PPM and Agile, including 40% of Fortune 100 companies and 60% of Fortune 20 companies.
RegoUniversity 2019 Details
- Largest Clarity PPM learning event in the world
- Over 100 companies represented
- 2.5 days of training within multiple tracks: Clarity PPM functional basics, Clarity PPM governance, Clarity PPM technical basics, reporting (Jaspersoft/Power BI)
- Not-for-Profit rate at only $800 per person (early bird) and $1,100 (standard)
- Visit www.regoUniversity.com for more information
Want to hear about all this in person?
In the future, we’ll continue to make announcements as we confirm future Roadshow events near you.