Considering Agile? Rally Software® is back—and it’s free.
Rally Software® is renowned for its ability to support Agile team autonomy while maintaining organizational alignment. More than one thousand leading companies use Rally Software® to support business agility. We are excited to announce that Rally Software® is now freely available to new clients worldwide for up to 50 users.
If you’d like to support your implementation with Rego’s expert services, we’d be happy to assist. Our Rally Software® coaches are experienced practitioners in product delivery and Agile transformation.
We provide the following support options.
Rally Software® Refresher
Whether you’ve used Rally Software® in the past or are just getting started, we can help. We’ll show you Rally Software®’s latest capabilities and how to put them to use in a four-hour session with one of our expert Rally Software®/Agile coaches.
Rally Software® Quick Start Setup
If you want to hit the ground running and begin to deliver immediate value, you may be interested in a Rally Software® quick start setup. We offer three days of comprehensive training and knowledge transfer based on Agile and Rally Software® best practices. On day one, we’ll set up your software environment, followed by two days of intensive training for power users and team members.
Rally Software® and Agile Coaching
We combine a quick start setup with expert coaching to guide teams through several iterations, ensuring that key Agile principles are adopted and understood. Long-term, sustainable business agility is ensured by pairing you with a Rally Software®/Agile expert.
Agile Tool Data Migration
If you’re using a different Agile tool, we provide a solution to quickly and easily migrate your data to Rally Software®. Data is securely stored and transferred with no strain on internal resources.
General Bucket of Support Hours
Need a custom solution? We can assist you by crafting an approach that fits your needs and budget.
Why Rally Software®?
- Faster, smarter decisions are within reach with Rally Software®
- Plan, prioritize, manage, and track your work from a single system
- Save time, improve accuracy, and increase employee efficiency and productivity
- We’re the the leading Tier 1 Partner for Clarity PPM and Rally Software® in North America
- Rego Guides know best practices—our expert practitioners will help you build quick wins to increase user acceptance and ROI
- Our numbers speak for themselves: For the past 13 years, we’ve trained more than 400,000 people and over 650 organizations in PPM—including 50% of Fortune 100 companies and 70% of Fortune 20 companies
For more information on how to take advantage of this incredible offer, contact Bob Schwartz at email@example.com.