Case Study: The team needed a better way to track, understand, and manage work.
Industry: Food Processing
Clarity Use: Learning and Development
The L&D teams’ workload increased to the point they can no longer function efficiently using homegrown tools. They needed a better way to:
- Track incoming demand
- Manage the work
- Understand and balance resource workloads
- Gain insight into planned and actual costs of doing business
The L&D team was able to utilize the company’s existing Clarity instance to fully onboard the L&D department. Rego recommended and assisted by implementing the following:
- Microsoft Flow integration to allow the business to submit work requests via SharePoint into Clarity Ideas
- Automate Project Prioritization Scoring and eliminate spreadsheets
- Time tracking to capture actual time spent on L&D Projects and other initiatives
This is an in-progress implementation.