FREE Digital Ecosystem Assessment
Drive Digital Transformation with People, Process, and Tools.
Rego can help you create a thriving environment. We understand an interconnected ecosystem is essential to drive digital transformation and will assess your current technology stack to determine if optimization is required.
- Do you have the right ecosystem components yet lack an interconnected end-to-end solution?
- Are your applications getting in the way of an optimized business process?
- Do you need a strategic roadmap and phased execution plan that includes people, process, and tools?
Rego’s experts will discover opportunities to optimize the value of your digital ecosystem with a proven assessment approach. Limited availability. Contact us for a FREE assessment.
ITBM Release Updates
Training Materials and Updates for Each Release.
Rego offers ServiceNow IT Business Management Release Updates with ITBM Foundation training.
Included with Each ServiceNow Release:
- Base Training Material Updates
- Latest Release Updates
- User Stories (Parameters and Acceptance Criteria)
- Ad-Hoc Support (30 Hours)
Subscription Pricing: $8,000 Annually
Leave continuous ServiceNow improvements to Rego. Subscribe to ITBM Release Updates today.
ITBM ServiceNow Health Assessment
Improve, Scale, and Align ITBM Capabilities.
Did you launch ServiceNow a while ago? How healthy is your investment?
Rego offers health assessments to ServiceNow customers. Learn how to use IBTM features.
|Included in Assessment||What We Target|
Receive actionable insights for your ServiceNow investment.
Healthcare EMR Lifecycle Management Solution
Increase Technical, Operational, and Clinical Efficiency.
ServiceNow partnered with Rego to develop a Healthcare Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Lifecycle Management Solution.
• Coordinate Resources
• Manage Documents
• Task Level Management
• Complete Stakeholder Visibility
• Expedited Upgrade Processes
Optimize value with Rego’s Healthcare solution to automate manual tasks, reduce inefficiencies, increase visibility into EMR module changes, and expedite the upgrade process up to 20-25%.
CMDB Health Assessment
Evaluate Your Configuration Management Database.
Has it been awhile since you evaluated your Configuration Management Database (CMDB)?
The CMDB is the single system of record upon which your platform is based. Its single data model is responsible for accurate data acquisition, data health and certification, and your capacity to employ powerful visualization and reporting.
Rego offers a CMDB Health Assessment for ServiceNow to examine:
• Strategic Use Cases
• Governance and Policies
• Platform Architecture and Integrations
• Data Analytics
Expand your CMDB Health Assessment to include hardware and software asset management.
Agile Coaching and Training
Implement Agile Processes in ServiceNow Today.
Few methodologies have been as transformative to the world of software development as Agile. At Rego, we see more and more companies transitioning to Agile or adopting Agile practices, and each ServiceNow release supports additional Agile functionality.
We offer the following Agility Services and Offerings:
- Software sales
- Business agility
- Agile tool support
- Free training and webinars
Our guides are certified experts (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban) who have years of leadership experience supervising enterprise-level Agile implementations. From software sales to project to product strategy guidance, Rego Expert Guides can help facilitate your Agile transformation in ServiceNow.
Store Documents in SharePoint. Work on Them in ServiceNow.
Do you use Microsoft Sharepoint/Teams? Now there is a way to seamlessly integrate ServiceNow’s project assets with SharePoint using Rego’s Office 365 Document Management for ServiceNow.
- Create SharePoint project sites automatically in ServiceNow.
- Configure, upload, and edit the files you want in just a few clicks.
- Store documents on your SharePoint project site, and work on them easily within your ServiceNow platform.
Save time and simplify document management with Rego’s SharePoint/Teams Integration.
Optimize Out-of-Office Requests With Outlook.
Does your organization need a quick and easy way to manage out-of-office (OOO) requests for accurate resource allocation and project forecasting? Consider Rego’s Outlook to ServiceNow Calendar Innovation.
This highly customizable innovation allows you to submit OOO requests through Outlook.
After submitting an out-of-office request, resource managers receive a Microsoft Flow Approval. Requests can be approved from Outlook (application or web interface) or the Flow mobile application. The resource’s ServiceNow Calendar is automatically updated when the request is approved.
Simplify out-of-office requests and synchronize resource calendars using Rego’s Outlook to ServiceNow Calendar.
Touchless Time Tracking
Support Time Tracking Without Time Entry.
Have you ever wanted to track resource time automatically? Try our ServiceNow Touchless Time Tracking innovation for Agile teams.
Timesheet data is processed daily, and resources receive a weekly email summary inviting them to approve the timesheet or use the “edit” link for revisions.
Innovate and automate time entry with Rego’s Touchless Time Tracking.
Innovative Solutions for Your PMO or EPMO.
Rego specializes in developing and maturing world-class project management offices (PMOs) and enterprise project management offices (EPMOs). Let our team assess your current state, guide you through PMO or EPMO creation, and provide a strategic roadmap.
Rego’s proven process methodology includes the following best practices:
- Define business needs before addressing how to build the solution
- Increase organizational change awareness across the enterprise through cross-departmental communication and collaboration
- Leave organizations self-sustaining
Together, we will build a simplified and repeatable framework, so you can drive value for your entire business ecosystem.
IT Business Management
Deploy Enterprise-Wide Solutions with ITBM.
Rego’s core mission is to deliver innovation solutions that allow customers to gain measurable ROI. The ServiceNow ITBM suite of applications allow you to run IT like a business. By keeping IT operations and governance in sync with enterprise goals and governance, your organization gains increased visibility, alignment, and delivery speed.
Rego Expert Guides can help your organization drive digital transformation using ServiceNow ITBM at a bill rate that is 20% to 40% less than our competitors. We have deep experience in all areas of ITBM, including PPM, APM, ITFM, and Agile.
IT Service Management
Mature Strategic Processes for ITSM.
Are you ready to mature your IT Service Management (ITSM) strategy? Rego can help you identify growth opportunities to scale functionality.
For example, many organizations notice common struggles, like a confusing overlap between Incident and Problem. These similar processes often trigger each other and run in parallel.
- Incident tickets that are weeks or months old
- Multiple groups conducting siloed work to determine the cause of the same issue without coordinating efforts
- Undefined problem definitions and known-error acceptance creating unnecessary operational overhead
- Problem tickets categorized as Incidents, skewing metrics and Service Level Agreements
Rego’s Expert Guides can review your ticket data to identify process opportunities, meet with IT stakeholders, and provide both a roadmap for improvement and the onsite training you need to succeed. Rego can also help restore out-of-the-box ITSM functions to enable utilization of the latest features.
Our clients increase their ROI by reducing labor requirements and increasing implementation efficiency. Let Rego help you transform, scale, and mature your ITSM strategy.
IT Operations Management
Reduce and Prevent Outages with IT Operations Management.
Leverage ServiceNow IT Operations Management (ITOM) for visibility across your IT infrastructure and services, so you can reduce the impact of outages or prevent them altogether. ITOM development supports the health of the CMDB, ITSM (Incident, Problem, Change Management), and APM ecosystems.
Take for example, ServiceNow Discovery, Service Mapping, and Event Management.
- Discovery populates the CMDB with networked devices and services.
- Service Mapping allows you to build comprehensive relationship maps based on networked devices and services.
- Event Management enables device visualization with enhanced real-time and historic views into infrastructure changes, so you can visualize changes to the devices or services and impacts to any related devices on the network.
Deploy ServiceNow ITOM to visualize your ecosystem, forecast change, and reduce or prevent outages.
Configuration Management Database
Manage and Expand Your IT Infrastructure.
Is your configuration management database (CMDB) optimized to support all of the interrelated data within your ServiceNow ecosystem?
ServiceNow’s CMDB is the single system of record for all of your critical data. Robust data integrity within the CMBD will springboard your enterprise capabilities and boost ITBM functionality, such as ITFM and APM.
Rego’s Expert Guides can quickly identify and certify the health of CMDB data with an environment and functionality review.
- Does your CMDB employ a single data model?
- Is data acquisition easy and accurate?
- Does the data model facilitate powerful visualization and reporting?
Contact us today to discuss how optimizing your data model can help you leverage the CMDB for more than simple technology inventories.
Software Asset Management
Take Charge of Your Software Assets.
Would you like to reduce software IT “true-up” costs by optimizing your licensing? Are you looking for a way to ensure compliance and reduce audit risk?
Many organizations have inaccurate or non-existent IT software asset data. Software Asset Management (SAM) will provide you with full software lifecycle visibility. SAM enables the management and optimization of software purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization, and disposal for your entire digital ecosystem.
From leveraging performance analytics to evaluating software license impacts, ServiceNow’s SAM ensures effective software entitlement tracking.
- Maintain a level of compliance
- Proactively support software audits
- Control unauthorized usage and the resulting costs
Rego’s Expert Guides can help you utilize SAM to reduce software spend and empower cross-business communication.
Built-in Admin Support. Same-Day Response.
Have you considered outsourcing your day-to-day ServiceNow support? Rego offers named admins that acknowledge your work requests within three business hours. We target a 100% resolution for all work requests within one business day, with most requests completed the same day.
|Level 0/1 Support||Level 2/3 Support|
Focus on what’s truly important: managing and delivering work. Let Rego handle the rest.
Manage Your Projects in Smartsheet.
Would you like to manage the day-to-day details of your projects in Smartsheet, and synchronize critical project data in ServiceNow for governance and reporting?
The Smartsheet for ServiceNow Integration is the ideal way to leverage Smartsheet’s incredible flexibility, so your key stakeholders always have visibility into project status.
- Initiate projects in ServiceNow, and manage projects in Smartsheet
- Use ServiceNow as your Smartsheet repository
- Employ the collaborative power of SmartSheet and extend sharing-capabilities outside of ServiceNow
- Map custom fields from ServiceNow to SmartSheet
Rego’s Expert Guides can help you drive ITBM innovation and achieve more with the SmartSheet for ServiceNow integration.
Access Powerful Scenarios for Portfolio and Resource Planning.
The Meisterplan ServiceNow Integration simplifies portfolio planning and scenario management. Meisterplan is a natural fit with ServiceNow, allowing portfolio managers to work alongside project managers and resource managers to develop realistic project roadmaps and resource forecasts.
- Respond to change with what-if scenarios, and see resource impacts in real-time
- Increase productivity and accuracy with drag-and-drop functionality
- Develop what-if scenarios for Demands, Projects, Operational Plans, and other investments
- Understand resource impacts to Users and Roles
- Bring in User Schedules to reflect accurate Availabilities
- Perform dynamic capacity planning
- Export portfolio scenarios back into ServiceNow to review the impacts
As portfolios evolve, the ability to adapt to change is vital. Review and resolve allocation issues before they occur with the seamless Meisterplan to ServiceNow integration.