Now, or in the future, Rego recommends that organizations perform a thorough assessment of their existing emergency preparedness procedures. A robust plan should account for all crises and natural disasters to ensure that employees remain safe and informed – no matter the event or scenario.
Revamping your business continuity plan during a global pandemic may seem overwhelming, especially if resources are limited or furloughed. Rego understands this, which is why we created a low-cost ServiceNow Crisis Management offering. Our service maintains ServiceNow’s existing pandemic functionality and extends it to other crisis scenarios, such as floods, hurricanes, and wildfires.
Rego’s expanded functionality provides Virtual Agent support enabling ServiceNow’s latest artificial intelligence Chatbot capabilities and extensive automation functionality, such as automated Crisis Task creation.
Additionally, the Rego Crisis Management service has the added feature of using Push Notifications, through the Now Mobile Application and Help Desk, to engage employees without regular access to ServiceNow.
To alleviate stress on your internal teams, we also include the following items:
- Update Sets with end-to-end training materials for each release, including latest release updates for Emergency Outreach and Emergency Self-Report
- Comprehensive list of current business applications (Application Portfolio Management foundation)
- User stories (Parameters and Acceptance Criteria)
- Out-of-the-box delivery in under 72 hours
- Post-Implementation support (25 Hours)