Globe Life had made the decision to create its first ever EPMO. They turned to Rego for advice.
Company: Globe Life
Workfront Use: Enterprise PMO
Globe Life had made the decision to create its first ever EPMO. After re-evaluating the current project management solution, the decision was made to switch to Workfront. Globe faced the following challenges:
- Finding a partner that had experience establishing EPMO
- Migrate to Workfront before the current solution was retired (<60 days)
- Establishing appropriate processes, protocols, training, and organizational change management associated with the implementation of a new solution
Rego recommended and assisted in implementing the following:
- Established appropriate work intake process & project management protocols within the EPMO and IT PMO.
- Migrated both existing “in-flight” and historical project data to Workfront
- Established a Workfront oversight organization between Marketing, EPMO and IT PMO.
- Assisted in the managing the org. change and training
- Developed roadmap for solution expansion into other business units
Supplemented the build out of Globe Life’s first ever EPMO:
- Confirmed, via interviews with Globe team members that Rego has implemented a “user-friendly system” that “exceeded expectations”
- Planned expansion to include supporting organizations to the EPMO – including Procurement, Information Security, Compliance, and HR Learning and Training
- Established executive and leadership visibility into workflow from intake through delivery to ongoing support
- Established monitoring dashboards to allow Leadership to adjust resourcing to manage both strategic and daily operational project management activity