Adobe’s global, high performing marketing organization needed to streamline their processes and increase standardization, transparency and visibility across teams and regions.
Workfront Use: Marketing, Marketing Operations
Adobe’s global, high performing marketing organization needed to streamline their processes and increase standardization, transparency and visibility across teams and regions but were facing the following:
- Inconsistent processes: Different individuals were managing the same projects in different ways, making it difficult to track work, identify areas for improvement, or shift resourcing mid-project
- Poor visibility: Executive reporting was a time-consuming and manual effort to tally in-flight projects, status and impact
- Poor capacity planning: Because of the visibility challenge, it was difficult to effectively scale resources to adjust to the ebb and flow of project work, specifically around seasonal spikes
Rego recommended and assisted in implementing the following:
- Mapping and improving core processes to standardize effective workflows
- Formalizing new processes within Workfront
- Identifying key system integrations to further reduce manual work, improve productivity and reduce risk
Built a global, cross-functional work management solution by configuring and integrating Workfront, third party and homegrown systems.
- Solution crosses business units and is overseen by a Global Governance board
- Includes internal creative agency, MarTech team, multiple email channels, paid media, in-app messaging, among others
- Includes continuous processes improvement initiatives, such as alignment of global process across regions
- Enables the organization to leverage integrations across traditional business boundaries improving standardization and saving cost